1 - Calcium Bentonite Clay 16 oz. each
** see complete description below for Calcium Bentonite Clay
Buy high quality Calcium Bentonite Clay (100% pure food grade in re-sealable bag) 1 lb. (16 oz.each). Free shipping.
Our Calcium Bentonite Clay and other healing clays have been used by cultures throughout history for natural internal and external detoxification and it's nutrients. Many animals will instinctively turn to eating dirt and clay to help remove poisons from their systems or during times of illness or distress.
The best Bentonite occurs in Wyoming and is known as western type bentonite. This type of Calcium Bentonite is capable of absorbing 7 to 10 times its own weight in water, and swelling up to 18 times its dry volume.
What is Bentonite Clay?
Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash. The name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.
Bentonite is a mineral rich volcanic ash that was deposited in sea water approximately 60 million years ago. It is a swelling-type bentonite clay containing only 14 to 17 elements. One of the lowest number of elements to comprise a mineral on earth. This low mineral count is believed to be partially responsible for the high absorptive properties in the clay.
When activated, it's strong negative charge bonds to the positive charge in many toxins. When it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical, or heavy metal, the clay will absorb the toxin and release it’s own pure minerals such as, silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium, for the body to use.
Bentonite clay also helps get oxygen to the cells as it pulls excess hydrogen away and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead.
Bentonite clay can be used externally as a clay poultice, mud pack or in the bath and, in skin care recipes. A good quality Bentonite should be a grey/cream color and anything bordering “pure white” is suspect. It has a very fine, velveteen feel and is odorless and non-staining.
Many natural health professionals recognize the benefits from using Bentonite Clay to help with:
* Digestive disturbances like acid reflux, constipation, bloating, gas, etc. (Kaolin clay was a common ingredient in medicines like Maalox and Rolaids for years)
* Helping with skin and allergy issues
* To help provide minerals for the body
* To help speed recovery from vomiting and diarrhea
* In oral health preparations
* Externally for all types of skin problems and to speed healing
* Healing clays like Bentonite have a high concentration of minerals including silica, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, and potassium.
* NOTE: Packaging for Calcium Bentonite Clay May Vary Slightly From Individual Distributors.