- Chlorine Dioxide Combo Packs
- CDS 3000 ppm Solution
- Chlorine Dioxide Kits
- WPS Water Purification Kit
- 22.4% Sodium Chlorite Solution
- 4% HCL Activator
- 99.9% Pure DMSO
- Calcium Bentonite Clay
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Cal Hypo / WPS2
- Liver Gallbladder Cleanse
- Magnesium Oil Products
- Water Purification Supplies
Frequently Asked Questions
Regarding, shipping, chlorine dioxide solutions, CDS, uses, DMSO, etc.
1) Do you ship outside of the United States?
We are not allowed to ship any international or Canadian orders. Too many times orders get lost/stolen or get delayed. This is a frustrating process for both parties. If you wish to order from another country, we would recommend searching for a third party shipping (package forwarding) company within the US or friends/family that will forward the package to you. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
2) Can I use the CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution), Chlorine Dioxide / WPS water purification kit internally?
In one sense many already do, such as, in municipal water supplies. vegetable, meat, poultry, and fish packing facilities. Water purification, using chlorine dioxide, is recommended by WHO, CDC, EPA, etc. WPS, WPS2, CDS, Chlorine Dioxide Solution and Water Purification Solution is not a medicine and is not approved by the FDA or EPA for any other use.
3) What is the difference between CDS and the WPS + Activator kit / Chlorine Dioxide + Activator Kit?
* Chlorine Dioxide Generation Kits, WPS + Activator Kits are the same products that many people, search engines and suppliers refer to them by different acronyms. For more info see our article: The History Of Chlorine Dioxide.
* Chlorine Dioxide is the resulting product of mixing the WPS Water Purification Solution + Activator together, also the Chlorine Dioxide + Activator kit. As this will yield Chlorine Dioxide. Both kits are exactly the same.
The difference between generating chlorine dioxide on demand verses CDS chlorine dioxide solution is:
CDS or chlorine dioxide solution has a shorter life expectancy since it is an active (aqueous) solution. Meaning... the chlorine dioxide gas is absorbed through and into the distilled water... creating CDS (no mixing). Once opened, It is best kept refrigerated to keep its life span longer. Freezing it will make it available for a much later date. But, you cannot freeze it in glass.
Per drop, CDS’s potency is weaker than the regular Chlorine Dioxide / WPS Kit after being activated (mixing on demand). 1mL of CDS is equal to 3 activated drops of WPS. 1mL of CDS is roughly 25 drops.
*The primary reason you would want CDS over the standard kit is purely the convenience factor of no mixing, less taste and no waiting.
4) Do you have a customer service phone number?
No, we do not offer phone customer service, Please use our "Contact Us" form to communicate with us
5) Do you ship on weekends?
No, we do not, we ship during the weekdays Monday-Friday, unless it is a major holiday. In that case your order will ship the following day.
6) Do you offer express shipping?
No, we do not offer express shipping.
7) How long does it take for me to receive my order?
All orders are shipped in within 24-48 hours, Monday - Friday, except holidays. Usual delivery time is Standard Ground 4-7 Business Days ( 7-10 biz days to AK & HI ). * If you are shipping to Alaska or, Hawaii we highly recommend selecting " Priority Shipping Rate 2-3 biz days ". Your location can play a major role in actual delivery time.
8) I am having trouble with the website/checkout, can you help me?
We suggest trying a different web browser or resetting your cookies / cache for your current browser and trying again. If that does not work, send us an email. Chances are we had to close temporarily for maintenance, re-stocking or just to catch up shipping orders. In any case we will be accepting new orders again by the next day. Sorry for any inconvenience. We always intend our members to receive the freshest and highest quality products anywhere.
9) My mixture does not produce a dark amber color, is my product bad?
The color of the mixture depends on a few things:
1. What sort of activator you are using
2. The amount of drops being used
If you are using HCL as an activator, the color will not be as strong as it is with Citric Acid (we have a picture of a 10 drop test that we can share).
The amount of drops is also a factor. You will probably not see the amber color in small doses; the more drops you use, the darker the color gets. You will see that if you mix more drops together, the color will become stronger. What you are seeing is very normal and it has been normal for the past 12+ years we have offered this product. We use the highest quality materials for our products, all made in the USA. The color of the solution simply signifies the strength of it, not the quality.
10) Why is my DMSO a solid instead of a liquid.
No need to be alarmed. Remember, not every chemical or element melts and freezes at the same rate and temperature. DMSO has a melting point of about 66° F (19° C). This means it crystallizes or "Freezes" at about 65-66° F.
In the winter or even cooler temperatures, you may receive your DMSO and find it to be a solid mass. This is normal in the case of DMSO. We are in Texas, and occasionally our DMSO is received below melting temperatures. DMSO cools rapidly, and thaws slowly. Just place it in a warm spot and let it thaw out. This does not affect it's potency in any way.
If you have any other questions or concerns we are always happy to help. Contact us through our "Contact Us" form. We will respond asap.
Many thanks and humble blessings,
Your Pure Living Team